A course report must contain an analysis and evaluation of both the statistical compilation of student responses and core viewpoints from their free-text responses.
- Open the course evaluation and click on the link Course report.
- Write the course report. Tip:
- The course report is written in a text editor and contains a template that you can use.
- The course report must comprise both student and teacher viewpoints.
- The course report must summarize the strengths and weaknesses of the course and offer suggestions for possible measures.
- If student wishes cannot be realized, reasons should be given.
- See Guidelines for course evaluations.
- Select status Portal.
- Click on Save.
The course report is now shown to the students.