1. Open the course evaluation.
2. Click on Results.
3. Review and analyze the answers. Tip:
- It is possible to label text answers with keywords.
- It is possible to filter responses and see what students with a specific response alternative also answered on other questions. This is done by clicking on the boxes to the right.
- You can export results to Excel. You do so by clicking on the link Export.
- See Guidelines for course evaluations.
4. Examining free-text responses trough a privacy perspective and, if necessary, reformulated in an objective way.
- Select Edit from the menu to the right of current answer.
- A copy of the answer is displayed underneath the original.
- Edit the text and remove any offensive wording. Enter reformulations with [square brackets].
- The change is automatically saved.
- To remove an answer that has been edited, choose Delete edit from the menu.
5. Summarize the patterns or themes that emerge in the students' text answers and comments.
- You can create a summary per question and for the entire course evaluation.
- You can copy all the text answers at the same time by clicking on the copy all text answers to the summary icon that is placed after the last answer.
- Work with the course report will be facilitated if you have already written the summaries.
6. Publish results.
- Select if you want to:
- display all free-text responses/comments and any summaries, or
- display only free-text responses/comments and any summaries.
- Select status Published.
- Click Save.
Students will be notified that results has been published via Latest events.