Arabic 4, 30.0 c
Course code:5AB523, Report code:AB523, 100%, DAG, NML
week: 04 - 23 Semester: Spring 2020 (2020-01-20 - 2020-06-07)
INFORMATION FRÅN QASID I AMMAN
hope this finds you well.
My name is Omar Matadar and I am the director of Qasid Arabic Institute in Amman, Jordan. We're looking forward to welcoming you to Amman soon!
In preparation for your arrival, we wanted to reach out and provide you with information on what you can expect over the next few weeks.
1. Qasid Portal: You should have already received an email from our "Qasid Portal" system proving you with login information for your accounts (for those of you who opened your own accounts, you will not receive new information). The portal is where you will receive your class schedule and you will be able to take care of the steps described below.
2. Airport Arrival: After you have logged into your portal account, please fill out the airport transportation form located in the "Services" section on the left-hand side of the screen. We will need this form to make sure one of our staff members is there to greet you upon arrival and take you to your housing.
3. Housing: If you are interested in signing up for Qasid housing, you can fill out a housing form in the "Services" section as well. Please note that spots are limited, so try and submit your housing form as soon as possible. For more information on Qasid housing, please see here. If you have any questions about housing, please feel free to contact our housing department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Daily Schedule: Your daily schedule has been prepared and will soon be added to the the "My Timetable" link in the "Courses" section (also on the left-hand side of the screen).
5. Program Schedule: We've sent you a separate email containing a Google Sheet link for your program schedule. Please let us know if you don’t receive it.
6. Student Policy: Kindly sign the "Student Policy" form located in "Courses" section as well.
7. You will not be required to pay tuition fees to Qasid for your program as these will be taken care of by your university. As such, please feel free to ignore any mention of a deposit or tuition in your portal accounts.
Let us know if you have any questions.