Registration for this course is done via Student Portal.
Activate your student account /
Log in with your student account
Registration is open:
2020-11-15 - 2020-11-30
Information for admitted students
It is important that you register in time within the period of registration, not risking your place at the program.
HOW DO I REGISTER AND GET MY STUDENT ACCOUNT?
If you already are a student at Uppsala university you will be able to activate and register yourself in the Student portal.
If you are a NEW student you will need to activate a student account before a registration online is possible, https://studentportalen.uu.se/portal/portal/uusp?uusp-locale=en.
If you are a NEW student WITHOUT a Swedish personal identity number, and are unable to receive the one-time passcode in Uppsala or Visby, please contact the Servicedesk@uu.se for assistance with a request for a one-time passcode with a simplified ID control process (see the process below). After receiving your one-time passcode, you can create a student account and then register online in the Student Portal.
1. Contact email@example.com with a copy of your ID document and household bill to request for a simplified ID verification (through Skype or Zoom, web-camera must be activated)
2. The Service Desk reviews the documents and schedules a video meeting on Skype or Zoom.
3. The one-time code is provided during the video meeting while a confirmation email is sent to you confirming that the one-time code has been communicated.
4. You can activate your student account using the one-time code within 4 hours after receiving it.
5. From August 1, you can register for the course or courses of the programme that you are admitted to.
6. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours after registration before you can access studium.uu.se
Information for reserves
If any places can be offered to applicants on the waiting list/reserves, they will be contacted via e-mail with the address used on antagning.se/universityadmissions.se.
Check your e-mail (including spam-filters) daily during August 1-September 15. Notification may come very late with a very short reply time.
Information for students admitted with conditions
You are admitted with a condition and must show that you fulfill the eligibility of the programme/course before the last day to register. No registration can take place until you have confirmed that you fulfill the conditions. In order to get manually registered you need to contact Student services firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, do not forget to state your name and personal identity number or the e-mail address you provided when you applied at universityadmissions.se.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact:
Name: Josefina Ahlvin / Maria Petersén Enström
Telephone: Josefina 0498-108235 Maria 0498-108226
Address: Cramérgatan 3, 621 67 Visby
Information about student accounts
To take this course you must have a student account. As an admitted you can activate your student account via www.uu.se/konto
Information about course start
Welcome to the course Decision making: The Individual and the Organisation!
The course starts 7 December 2020.
You will find more information about dates and times in the left menu “Schedules”
Course start: 2020-12-07